- Role Overview
Your development skills and fantastic attitude will help us bring EV charging, Solar Panel, Battery, and Power Monitoring technologies together in an ecosystem that will deliver significant benefits to both New Zealander’s and the environment.
You will be working with European-leading software platforms, developed by internally recognised thought-leaders in energy IoT. Our local team of vibrant and diverse energy software professionals is growing and, if this sounds like the role for you, get in touch today.
- Christchurch (NZ)
- Career Level
- Area Of Expertise
- Work Type
- open-term, full-time
- Job Description
- Design and develop solutions for systems and data integrations
- Configure and deploy software packages to our clients
- Troubleshoot client instances of the Robotron IoT platform and undertake bug-fix activities
- Maintain an understanding of key market & regulatory changes in the New Zealand energy sector
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of energy IoT technologies and provide guidance on strategic architecture
- Maintain regular and effective communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Skills & Qualifications
- Software developer with experience delivering enterprise projects
- tertiary qualification in computer science or equivalent field
- Strong SQL & NoSQL skills
- API development (RESTFul)
- Modern web development frameworks (Angular)
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- energy industry experience
- significant attention to detail
- experienced in Agile ways of working
- Nice to have
- experience with OCPP protocols
- experience with connection technologies e.g.
- ethernet (TCP/IP)
- cellular (3G, 4G)
- German language skills
- What we Offer
We offer an attractive, performance-related salary and ensure an optimal start through individual training and mentoring. We are a small team of professionals which operate from Christchurch. A perfect work-life-balance is important to us. We support flexible working times and have a flat hierarchy. Robotron NZ is a branch of Robotron Germany. We offer all the advantages and benefits of working for a big company with the flexibility of a small, local start-up.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.