- Role Overview
What would a software company be without developers? Probably a company without any products – that is why we regularly seek clever minds for our various development teams. As a developer at Robotron, we design and implement solutions for current market requirements in consultation with our consultants. Continuous development also keeps our software alive and up to date.
- Christchurch (NZ)
- Career Level
- Area Of Expertise
- Work Type
- open-term, full-time
- Job Description
- Interesting and wide activity in the field of development in the areas of energy retail and energy distribution
- Development of Oracle database-based solutions
- Active contribution to architectural and design discussions
- Work in a communicative team
- Conception, implementation and testing of database and software components
- Skills & Qualifications
- Successfully completed studies in (business) computer scientist, a comparable field of study or a professional qualification as a specialist in computer science
- good knowledge of software development with Java or experience in the eclipse RCP environment
- Database knowledge: Oracle SQL and / or Oracle PL / SQL is an advantage
- structured procedure in the implementation and use of appropriate modelling tools and auxiliary languages (example: UML, XML, HTML, BPMN)
- Interest in new technologies
- You are highly motivated, communicative, customer and performance oriented, and ready to continue to learn new things.
- What we Offer
We offer an attractive, performance-related salary and ensure an optimal start through individual training and mentoring. We are a small team of professionals which operate from Christchurch. A perfect work-life-balance is important to us. We support flexible working times and have a flat hierarchy. Robotron NZ is a branch of Robotron Germany. We offer all the advantages and benefits of working for a big company with the flexibility of a small, local start-up.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.